1.13.2008

clan

Posted by Picasa
before leaving new hampshire, we all posed for a last minute photo. i am proud to be a part of the averill family history now, to whatever degree that may be. i find it only fitting that my new year of peace and self-discovery should begin like this...with much love and a sense of family that i have never experienced. technically, i did not take this photo, but the gentleman that did captured the moment brilliantly with my camera. hopefully, he won't mind if i take credit.

3 comments:

jb said...

This is a great picture! When does that ever happen when a large group like this is smiling and not blinking!?

Anonymous said...

Are you sure you want to be part of that crazy and very loud family??? :)

RULookn4Trouble said...

I guess I should have signed my previous comment about the crazy and very LOUD family..... since I'm one of them LOL